Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Full Moon Celebration

In Chinese culture, when a baby is a month old, celebration are held to mark the one month milestone which we called it as Full Moon (direct translation from Chinese words). We celebrated Abby's full moon on February 25th, 2012 (Saturday) a few days earlier than the actual date. 
The dinner was held at 747 restaurant where guests were served with nyonya dishes. Unfortunately, I did not take as many photos as I had planned and here are just a few that I managed to snap.

(Abby's outfit for the night...apparently the headband was too large for her tiny head)

(with my girlfriends Jane and Yun Pei)

(With my cousin sister)


Hubby's aunt came to help with dyeing the eggs in red. Every full moon celebration is not complete without red eggs. The eggs were later served during the dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment